2) We request your name and email address only. Those details can be accessed by you and our administrators.
3) Your details are never shared with any other parties.
4) Your password is encrypted and cannot be viewed by anyone.
5) You can request the deletion of your full details at any time.
1) We request your first name and email address in order to send you our newsletter. Those details can be accessed only by you and our administrators.
2) We use a double opt-in system to make sure that it is genuinely you requesting to be added to our newsletter subscription list.
3) You can request the deletion of your details at any time.
4) Your details are never shared with any other parties.
1) Your membership account is personal and can be used by you only. You are not allowed to share your account with others.
2) For your convenience, we allow you to log in from 10 IP addresses within a month. This is helpful if you are traveling a lot.
3) If you log in from more than 10 IP addresses within a month, then the system will lock you out. For this function to work, we need to be aware of the IP address you login from.
We do not sell, trade or rent any members data information to others. Your data is safely stored on our private and secure server.
Third party websites
Users/members may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please avoid using our website. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 1 January 2022.